1830 hrs Meeting called to order by Pr. Mike Fromosky. – Present: Zack Becker, Rodney Tozer, Butch Moore, Ed Geniton, Chris Fatovich, Bob Golomb, Frank Astemborski, Glenn Fehring, Andrew Salvatore, Dennis Deevy, Lee Morey, Jim Savine & Ed Sink.
Ed Sink –
Correspondence: Dyslexia Golf Tournament. MOTION Rodney to become Tee Sponsor for $125.00 (Hole “4” preferred) 2 nd Chris F.; passed
VUMM Fundraiser at Calloways 7 to 9 April 29.
Rodney T. – Discusses “Foster Kid” dinner as a fundraiser for their program to raise money for needed supplies. He would like to have it March 26th . MOTION: Rodney to sponsor dinner to raise funds for foster children program on March 26th ; 2nd Jim Savine; passed (Rodney to chair committee; contact to volunteer & details)
Mike F. – Discussed: June 3rd we have tentatively scheduled a reception for RW Gyger, RW Mathis at the Eagleswood Fire Hall.
ZONTA April 22 for spaghetti dinner. 4 to? Ed will meet with them.
Review additional 2022 List of dates for events:
March 26th Dinner at Lodge- Foster Family event- Rodney for volunteers & details.
April 10th Breakfast with the Easter Bunny
May 22 tentative- Price Breakfast- May change to Dinner (20/21)
June 18 tentative- Yard sale
July 4th Parade- Chris Fatovich chairman
September 24/25- Decoy show
October 23th Halloween Breakfast
December 11th Breakfast with Santa
December 13th Installation / dinner
Bob Golomb will be traveling to Raritan Lodge on Saturday March 26 th for a 9:00 AM Master Mason degree. Request company from all that can attend.
Ed S. Decoy food meeting on March 10 th 7 PM. Ed & Mike will attend.
Mike F. – Discussed potential raffle ideas. Rodney suggested a raffle in conjunction with an event. Tabled till March meeting
Ed S. – 2022 Highs School Scholarship forms available; 1, Caitlyn Barton
Ed S. – (For Dave F.) last opportunity to order memorial bricks- April 1st
Dennis D. – Boy Scout report, learned need to sponsor (sign a charter) stating use of building. No additional liability or cost to us. Simply for their compliance with national. MOTION: Ed to allow Dennis and Andrew to complete paperwork for Troop 71 and forward to secretary, 2nd Chris, passed.
Jim Savine – Building issues; Bathroom complete; Need to schedule a cleanup. Discussed refrigerator purchase. All to research and bring to March meeting.
Lee – GLI is coming, try to attend.
Next meeting Tuesday, March 1, 2022 6:30pm
1932 Hrs. Frank A. Motion to close, 2nd Glenn F. all Yea except Ed S.- Nay.
Tuckerton Masonic Lodge #4
An Ancient and Honorable Fraternity